Topic
  • 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-02-06T07:10:15Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
9855 Posts

Pinned topic CTGIMT400E Load AL Faild, 1 Byte UTF-8 序列的无效字节 1 (SAXParseException)

‏2013-01-30T03:18:58Z |
TO ALL

My EVN: TIM5.1/TDI6.1.1 FP10/RMI Dispatcher 5.1.7 (Windows 2003)

TIM trace.log:

<Trace Level="MIN">
<Time Millis="1359513993153"> 2013.01.30 10:46:33.153+08:00</Time>
<Server Format="IP">192.168.134.152</Server>
<ProductId>CTGIM</ProductId>
<Component>com.ibm.itim.remoteservices.ejb.mediation</Component>
<ProductInstance>server1</ProductInstance>
<LogText><![CDATA></LogText>
<SourceionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:263)
at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:239)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:141)
at com.ibm.di.dispatcher.rmi.RMIDispatcherImpl_Stub.loadAL(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.itim.remoteservices.provider.itdiprovider.ItdiServiceProvider.loadALconfig(ItdiServiceProvider.java:1843)
at com.ibm.itim.remoteservices.provider.itdiprovider.ItdiServiceProvider.getTCB(ItdiServiceProvider.java:2113)
at com.ibm.itim.remoteservices.provider.itdiprovider.ItdiServiceProvider.search(ItdiServiceProvider.java:1140)
at com.ibm.itim.remoteservices.ejb.mediation.ServiceProviderReconciler.search(ServiceProviderReconciler.java:1194)
at com.ibm.itim.remoteservices.ejb.mediation.ServiceProviderReconciler.processReconciliationQuery(ServiceProviderReconciler.java:798)
at com.ibm.itim.remoteservices.ejb.mediation.ServiceProviderReconciler.doRecon(ServiceProviderReconciler.java:477)
at com.ibm.itim.remoteservices.ejb.mediation.ServiceProviderReconciler.reconcile(ServiceProviderReconciler.java:297)
at com.ibm.itim.remoteservices.ejb.mediation.WFReconciliationMessageReceiver.onMessage(WFReconciliationMessageReceiver.java:49)
at com.ibm.itim.messaging.mdb.MessageHandlerBean.handleMessage(MessageHandlerBean.java:136)
at com.ibm.itim.messaging.mdb.EJSLocalStatelessenroleejb_BeanManagedMessageHand_9f57a42d.handleMessage(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.itim.messaging.mdb.NonTransactedMessageListenerBean.onMessage(NonTransactedMessageListenerBean.java:171)
at com.ibm.ejs.container.MessageEndpointHandler.invokeMdbMethod(MessageEndpointHandler.java:1014)
at com.ibm.ejs.container.MessageEndpointHandler.invoke(MessageEndpointHandler.java:747)
at $Proxy0.onMessage(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jmsra.impl.JmsJcaEndpointInvokerImpl.invokeEndpoint(JmsJcaEndpointInvokerImpl.java:201)
at com.ibm.ws.sib.ra.inbound.impl.SibRaDispatcher.dispatch(SibRaDispatcher.java:788)
at com.ibm.ws.sib.ra.inbound.impl.SibRaSingleProcessListener$SibRaWork.run(SibRaSingleProcessListener.java:585)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.work.WorkProxy.run(WorkProxy.java:419)
at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1473)
]]></Exception>
</Trace>
ibmdi.log:
013-01-30 10:46:33,184 ERROR C:\Program Files\ibm\tdi\V6.1.1\timsol\ITIM_RMI.xml - recordErrorMessage():794 Assembly line loading exception. FunctionName: loadAL(): AssemblyLineName: <<cslcsearch>>
Exception Class:org.xml.sax.SAXParseExceptionorg.xml.sax.SAXParseException: 1 字节 UTF-8 序列的无效字节 1。
at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.di.config.xml.MetamergeConfigXML.parseXMLConfig(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.di.config.xml.MetamergeConfigXML.initializeConfig(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.di.config.base.MetamergeConfigImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.di.config.xml.MetamergeConfigXML.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.di.dispatcher.rmi.RMIDispatcherImpl.loadAL(RMIDispatcherImpl.java:1073)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:309)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:168)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:275)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:164)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:506)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.handleRequest(TCPTransport.java:838)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:912)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:799)

IN TIM GUI:

CTGIMT601E
An error occurred while uploading the agent to the IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator server. Error: CTGIMT400E 装入 cslctesting 代理程序时发生了错误。 错误:1 字节 UTF-8 序列的无效字节 1。
Updated on 2013-02-06T07:10:15Z at 2013-02-06T07:10:15Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    9855 Posts

Re: CTGIMT400E Load AL Faild, 1 Byte UTF-8 序列的无效字节 1 (SAXParseException)

‏2013-01-30T06:39:51Z  
    What are you trying to do ?

You need to tell us if we should stand a chance to help you....

Regards
    Franz Wolfhagen
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    9855 Posts

‏2013-01-30T07:18:59Z  
    What are you trying to do ?

You need to tell us if we should stand a chance to help you....

Regards
    Franz Wolfhagen
    Sorry!

I just want to know, how to resolve this issue?
    this adatper is Customize by ADT tool.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    9855 Posts

‏2013-01-30T09:29:09Z  
    Sorry!

I just want to know, how to resolve this issue?
    this adatper is Customize by ADT tool.
    So - this gives us a better clue....

What i would have expected in the first question was a description something like : I have created a custom adapter, loaded the profile into ITIM - when trying to run a reconciliation I get the following error (followed by the error).

I normally give people the advice to read this to understand how to ask good questions : http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Now - to your actually problem - normally this problem occurs if you feed the RMI dispatcher with something that it considers invalid XML - the most likely reason is that you are using "special characters" (i.e. NLS characters). You can either remove these in your adapter (IF this is the case) or check out the latest dispatcher as there has been reason fixes in this area (I do not know if this will fix your actual problem for sure).

You can also raise a PMR and get help from IBM support - this is recommended if you are relying on getting this fixed.

HTH
    Regards
    Franz Wolfhagen
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    9855 Posts

‏2013-02-06T04:20:09Z  
    So - this gives us a better clue....

What i would have expected in the first question was a description something like : I have created a custom adapter, loaded the profile into ITIM - when trying to run a reconciliation I get the following error (followed by the error).

I normally give people the advice to read this to understand how to ask good questions : http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Now - to your actually problem - normally this problem occurs if you feed the RMI dispatcher with something that it considers invalid XML - the most likely reason is that you are using "special characters" (i.e. NLS characters). You can either remove these in your adapter (IF this is the case) or check out the latest dispatcher as there has been reason fixes in this area (I do not know if this will fix your actual problem for sure).

You can also raise a PMR and get help from IBM support - this is recommended if you are relying on getting this fixed.

HTH
    Regards
    Franz Wolfhagen
    To ALl

IBM 800 has helped me to solove this issue.
    After remove all Chinese character in AL, everything is ok.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    9855 Posts

‏2013-02-06T07:10:15Z  
    To ALl

IBM 800 has helped me to solove this issue.
    After remove all Chinese character in AL, everything is ok.
    Thanks for letting the community know.

Regards
    Franz Wolfhagen