• 7 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-01-29T21:29:52Z by thalapathi
thalapathi
thalapathi
129 Posts

Pinned topic Cancelling Devlivery in a CCRC view

‏2013-01-29T18:18:48Z |
Hi All,

Could you please tell me how to cancel the delivery initiated from a view in CCRC client?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Jose
Updated on 2013-01-29T21:29:52Z at 2013-01-29T21:29:52Z by thalapathi
  • pdubovitsky
    pdubovitsky
    189 Posts

Re: Cancelling Devlivery in a CCRC view

‏2013-01-29T19:55:39Z  
    Hi,

Do you have access to the client? If not, have you tried "ct deliver -cancel"?
    Also, you should be able to use -reset -to options to change integration view, if necessary.

Pavel
  • thalapathi
    thalapathi
    129 Posts

‏2013-01-29T20:19:43Z  
    Hi,

Do you have access to the client? If not, have you tried "ct deliver -cancel"?
    Also, you should be able to use -reset -to options to change integration view, if necessary.

Pavel
    Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your reply. "Cleartool" shouldn't work since the user got only the CCRC client. Do you need to run the command "ct deliver - cancel" in another dynamic view for the same stream in thick client on different machine?

Cheers,
    Jose
  • pdubovitsky
    pdubovitsky
    189 Posts

‏2013-01-29T20:29:41Z  
    Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your reply. "Cleartool" shouldn't work since the user got only the CCRC client. Do you need to run the command "ct deliver - cancel" in another dynamic view for the same stream in thick client on different machine?

Cheers,
    Jose
    Hi,

What I mean that you can run the command on the CCRC server.

Pavel
  • pdubovitsky
    pdubovitsky
    189 Posts

‏2013-01-29T20:37:46Z  
    Hi,

Pavel
    I assumed that the user was not able to cancel the delivery from CCRC client (the user or view is no longer available).
    If it is not the case, the user should be able to cancel the delivery from CCRC.
    https://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/cchelp/v7r1m0/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.rational.clearcase.ccrc.help.doc/topics/t_ccteam_ucm_default_deliver.htm

Pavel
  • thalapathi
    thalapathi
    129 Posts

‏2013-01-29T20:38:24Z  
    Hi,

Pavel
    Hi Pavel,

Thanks. CCRC view reside on the Client machine (Windows) . CM server is running on Solaris. Do I need to run the command inside a dynamic view on the CM server box?

Cheers,
    Jose
  • pdubovitsky
    pdubovitsky
    189 Posts

‏2013-01-29T20:54:52Z  
    Hi Pavel,

Thanks. CCRC view reside on the Client machine (Windows) . CM server is running on Solaris. Do I need to run the command inside a dynamic view on the CM server box?

Cheers,
    Jose
    Hi,

You can provide fully qualified stream name. In this case, view context should not be required.

Pavel
  • thalapathi
    thalapathi
    129 Posts

‏2013-01-29T21:29:52Z  
    Hi,

You can provide fully qualified stream name. In this case, view context should not be required.

Pavel
    Hi Pavel,

Thanks a lot for your detailed explanation. Will do it and update you the outcomes.

Cheers,
    Jose