I confusing with some of basic concepts and terms in wcs. please tell me the clear difference between them.
1. Can we call a task command with in another task command?
2. what is the difference between catalog group and categories.
3. what is the difference between TypedProperties and setResponceProperties. If possible give a simple example please.
Pinned topic Can we call a task command with in another task command?
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Updated on 2013-02-04T15:19:24Z at 2013-02-04T15:19:24Z by SystemAdmin
Re: Can we call a task command with in another task command?2013-01-30T03:53:52ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.1. Yes you can call a task command in another task command.
2. Categories are called catalog groups in the WC data model.
3. TypedProperty is a special hash table which can contain request or response properties. setResponseProperties() is a method that sets the response properties in a command. You set an object of type TypedProperty by calling the setResponseProperties() method.