• 6 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-02-21T11:49:14Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
7615 Posts

Pinned topic Control is not going to the next activity

‏2013-01-29T11:46:51Z |
Hi
The problem we are facing is that the control is not going to the next Activity.
We have one User Task Activity and other we have some system task.
So when we start the process, process ends in User Task Activity itself , the flow doesnot go to the other Activity.
Can you guys please suggest me what mistakes may be i am doing.Or what can be done to solve this problem because we have checked everything but maybe i am missing something.
Updated on 2013-02-21T11:49:14Z at 2013-02-21T11:49:14Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts

Re: Control is not going to the next activity

‏2013-01-29T17:00:17Z  
    Are you running oracle for your DB? Which version of the product? I know this has been mentioned in many threads where the oracle DB server didn't match the recommneded patch version.

Andrew Paier | Director of Special Operations | BP3 Global, Inc. www.bp-3.com
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts

‏2013-01-30T06:26:45Z  
    Are you running oracle for your DB? Which version of the product? I know this has been mentioned in many threads where the oracle DB server didn't match the recommneded patch version.

We are working on IBM BPM8.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts

‏2013-01-30T16:40:25Z  
    We are working on IBM BPM8.
    What DB are you using?

• SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts

‏2013-02-01T06:15:07Z  
    What DB are you using?

Hi
    If you are asking to which DB we are using for persisting the Datas.
    We are invoking WebServices to persist the datas which is using IBM DB2 DataBase.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts

‏2013-02-01T17:05:41Z  
    Hi
    If you are asking to which DB we are using for persisting the Datas.
    We are invoking WebServices to persist the datas which is using IBM DB2 DataBase.
    IBM BPM, when you do your installation requires a back end DB. The OOTB DB is DB2, but MS-SQL Server and Oracle are also supported. I was wondering what your soultion uses as there are known issues with Token advancement if you install against Oracle but do no apply the correct fix packs.

• SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts

‏2013-02-21T11:49:14Z  
    IBM BPM, when you do your installation requires a back end DB. The OOTB DB is DB2, but MS-SQL Server and Oracle are also supported. I was wondering what your soultion uses as there are known issues with Token advancement if you install against Oracle but do no apply the correct fix packs.

Sorry for the late reply. We are using IBM DB2 only. And now the control is going to the next activity . we have recreated all the activity and now working fine.
    Please let me know what may be the reason for this strange behaviour.