I'm new here (hi everyone!) and using jquery mobile for WL hybrid project where am trying to connect to the camera and I am facing following issues
1) Once WL is deployed, it tries connects back to the server services and when it fails, the app crashes. Is there any way to stop this. This is for standalone case
2) Whenever, am trying use camera feature it throws
01-26 11:56:03.273: E/(403): can't open '/mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.Test/cache/Pic.jpg' on the emulator
I run and deploy with <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"/>
Still no luck
Appreciate all your kind help
This topic has been locked.
Pinned topic WL opencamera
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
IdanAdar 2700059KWB741 Posts
Re: WL opencamera2013-01-29T06:15:07ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.Hey,
1) Make sure that in your_project\your_app\common\js\initOptions.js, connectOnStartup is set to 'false'.
This will ensure that the application will not try to connect to the Worklight Server upon launch.
Why you get this error is unknown, we'd need more details on your setup as well as logs.
2) Have you tried to fully follow Cordova's sample of how to use the Camera?
IBM Worklight Mobile Platform
J49H_Joseph_george 270001J49H2 Posts
Re: WL opencamera2013-01-29T12:11:25ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.
- IdanAdar 2700059KWB
With your suggested change, 1st error is gone.
For the second one, i have attached the AndroidManifest.xml, html and js, logs and screenshot for your kind reference.
Kindly take a look and advice if am missing something here
Thanks and Regards
SystemAdmin 110000D4XK2327 Posts
Re: WL opencamera2013-02-08T00:35:50ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.
- J49H_Joseph_george 270001J49H
See the Forum Migration announce post for more details. Thank you.
Barbara Hampson, Manager, IBM Worklight