• 6 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-01-31T06:30:10Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
329 Posts

Pinned topic Cannot Open IBPM/SOA Sandbox

‏2013-01-28T19:05:56Z |
Hi all,

I'm trying to explore IBm BPM and so I tried connecting to the sandbox. I have already installed Citrix Receiver and made sure that receiver.exe is running. when I click on the IBM BPM icon, Citrix Receiver dialog box appears and it writes "starting". However, it disappears shortly after and the image is not displayed. I do not get any errors, and i have tried killing the older receiver.exe from task manager but still no luck.
Another question on the side, the trial is limited to 4 hours but now its almost expired while I was trying to get it to work. Is there a work around for that or can I just start another session?

Thanks in advance.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    329 Posts

Re: Cannot Open IBPM/SOA Sandbox

‏2013-01-28T19:25:46Z  
    Hi Eddie,

I'm sorry that happened. Just start another session, please.

developerWorks Sandbox team
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    329 Posts

‏2013-01-28T19:39:43Z  
    Hi Eddie,

I'm sorry that happened. Just start another session, please.

developerWorks Sandbox team
    How can I start a new session? I kept logging in and out, but whenever I click "start your sandbox session now", I get directed to the same session it seems.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    329 Posts

‏2013-01-28T20:49:44Z  
    How can I start a new session? I kept logging in and out, but whenever I click "start your sandbox session now", I get directed to the same session it seems.
    Hi Eddie,

Only one session at a time, so you need wait for current session expire to start new session. Looks like you should be able start new session now.

Regards,
    Chien
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    329 Posts

‏2013-01-29T10:19:16Z  
    Hi Eddie,

Only one session at a time, so you need wait for current session expire to start new session. Looks like you should be able start new session now.

Regards,
    Chien
    Hi,

I was able to start a new session but it is too slow. Is there any suggestions for improving the responsiveness of the application?
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    329 Posts

‏2013-01-29T21:50:34Z  
    Hi,

I was able to start a new session but it is too slow. Is there any suggestions for improving the responsiveness of the application?
    Hi Eddie,
    The slowness may come from the citrix receiver you are using, I found the latest version citrix receiver 3.4 may cause this slowness, I use older citrix receiver 3.3 and it connect fine. Here is the links for download older version http://www.citrix.com/downloads/citrix-receiver/legacy-client-software/receiver-for-windows-33.html.
    Regards,
    Chien
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    329 Posts

‏2013-01-31T06:30:10Z  
    Hi Eddie,
    The slowness may come from the citrix receiver you are using, I found the latest version citrix receiver 3.4 may cause this slowness, I use older citrix receiver 3.3 and it connect fine. Here is the links for download older version http://www.citrix.com/downloads/citrix-receiver/legacy-client-software/receiver-for-windows-33.html.
    Regards,
    Chien
    This worked and it's now working as anticipated. Thanks!