Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-02-01T17:46:04Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
5842 Posts

Pinned topic Workflow

‏2013-01-28T16:42:07Z |
Hello i am new to create for the workflow design any video tutorials are available in net then i follow the videos to create workflows and use nodes and action and rules .
Updated on 2013-02-01T17:46:04Z at 2013-02-01T17:46:04Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    5842 Posts

Re: Workflow

‏2013-01-29T15:48:52Z  
    Hi, I don't know of any instructional videos, but you can look through the Implementation Guide which covers all the main components as well as the methodology for assessing your requirements and applying workflow as a solution.

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v3r1/topic/com.ibm.mam.doc_7.1/pdf/mam71_workflow_imp_guide.pdf

As you go through the process, feel free to contact me with questions.

Brian Downey, Maximo Architect
    bdowney@us.ibm.com
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    5842 Posts

‏2013-02-01T16:02:49Z  
    Hi, I don't know of any instructional videos, but you can look through the Implementation Guide which covers all the main components as well as the methodology for assessing your requirements and applying workflow as a solution.

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v3r1/topic/com.ibm.mam.doc_7.1/pdf/mam71_workflow_imp_guide.pdf

As you go through the process, feel free to contact me with questions.

Brian Downey, Maximo Architect
    bdowney@us.ibm.com
    Hi,

For 2 weeks I'm struggling with Automating an Approval Process for a WO that has 2 children.I created 2 sub processes for the children to simplify the main WF,but once I route my process it does not move to the next action. is there another way o automate this flow?
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    5842 Posts

‏2013-02-01T17:46:04Z  
    Hi,

For 2 weeks I'm struggling with Automating an Approval Process for a WO that has 2 children.I created 2 sub processes for the children to simplify the main WF,but once I route my process it does not move to the next action. is there another way o automate this flow?
    I do this by having an escalation move it along.

Brian