Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-02-08T00:32:20Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
2327 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Dojo Mobile navigation controls

‏2013-01-28T09:57:07Z |
Hi,

My colleagues and I are exploring Worklight and currently developing with version 5.0.5.1.
Me started a small project with Dojo. But we didn't use GUI tools to create views and pages.
Now I notice that the "Mobile navigation" panel in the Eclipse is empty.
The Worklight plugin in Eclipse (up to date) doesn't recognize our ScrollableViews.

When I want to add a new "Mobile navigation control" I get this message:
"Mobile navigation controls cannot be added to the current page".

How did this happen? How can I fix it or prevent it?

Kind regards
Kevin Vertongen
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    2327 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Dojo Mobile navigation controls

‏2013-01-30T15:45:35Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi Kevin,
    The message you described usually indicates that the Mobile Navigation view is not being able to detect Dojo in the mobile web page being edited.
    To track the issue you can create a new Dojo Mobile HTML document using the "Web Page" wizard. To do this right-click on your hybrid application folder and from the context menu select: "New" -> "Web Page". When the wizard window appears type a file name and select the "Dojo Mobile HTML" template. Once the new HTML document is created check to see if the Mobile Navigation view works as expected. If it does, then you can compare the new document against the one you have and spot which part could be causing Dojo not to be detected by the tool.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    2327 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Dojo Mobile navigation controls

‏2013-02-08T00:32:20Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Note: IBM forums are in the process of migrating to a new format. During migration the forums will be frozen and in read-only mode. If you wish to continue this thread discussion please post it on stackoverflow, where the Worklight team and others can respond.

See the Forum Migration announce post for more details. Thank you.

Barbara Hampson, Manager, IBM Worklight