Today I'm working on the latest version of WL (from http://public.dhe.ibm.com/ibmdl/export/pub/software/mobile-solutions/worklight/wdeupdate/ ) / Eclipse Juno / Mountain Lion.
I'm using jQuery Mobile (not DOJO or Sencha at all). Version is 1.2 for JQM and embedded version for JQ (1.8.1 I guess)
When I say triggered multiple times, I mean everything inside the wlCommonInit is triggered multiple times, but also everything in my script.js that's not related to the wlCommonInit function.
You can check in the attached image, that we have 2 calls to the wl init, and 2 debug messages, even if it is only written once in the wlCommonInit function.
I had no problem like this with a previous 5.0.2 version.
Steps to reproduce :
1) Create new WL hybrid project with or without jQuery, but without DOJO / Sencha
2) Add jQuery / jQuery Mobile to the project and import it in your HTML file
3) Build and check the logs, you will see multiple calls to the wl init function
4) Remove JQM from your HTML file
5) Build and check the logs, wl init appears only once
I noticed another thread about this :
Unfortunatly, no answer for this.
Can anybody help ?
This topic has been locked.
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
ShmulikB 270005FKGM20 Posts
The structure of my page was not good, missing thearound my code.
Weird that JQM display was still OK. But strange behavior in that case.
Lets hope this will help someone :)