• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-03-03T08:54:03Z by rhapsodytool
rhapsodytool
rhapsodytool
4 Posts

Pinned topic RPE conditional issue

‏2013-01-26T12:41:01Z |
hii
can any one tell me how to retrieve only one element at run time in Rpe tool . the scenario like i have created a template for a package consisting of 10 modules now just i want to retrieve only one element at run time by giving name of the element present iam retrieving in one module by giving the condition like name="abs" so it is retrieving all elements of abs while generating the document inn RPE so now i want it in Run time so you please provide me the info
thanks in advance
Regards
krishna
Updated on 2013-03-03T08:54:03Z at 2013-03-03T08:54:03Z by rhapsodytool
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1299 Posts

Re: RPE conditional issue

‏2013-01-28T16:25:25Z  
    Hi,
    I think you should use filters.
    Select the container with the query, in the properties select Data / Filters, in the filter Editor open tab Scripted Filter, and write : name=="abs"
    Regards.

Attachments

• rhapsodytool
    rhapsodytool
    4 Posts

‏2013-02-27T14:22:52Z  
    Hi,
    I think you should use filters.
    Select the container with the query, in the properties select Data / Filters, in the filter Editor open tab Scripted Filter, and write : name=="abs"
    Regards.
    hii
    Thank you for your reply i just want to store that the information which i want to retrieve in one variable and i have to give that particular variable name during run time and please provide me sample java script conditions to retrieve only particular data present i had 1.2 version.
    thank you in advance
    Regards
    krishna
  • rhapsodytool
    rhapsodytool
    4 Posts

‏2013-03-03T08:54:03Z  
    hii
    Thank you for your reply i just want to store that the information which i want to retrieve in one variable and i have to give that particular variable name during run time and please provide me sample java script conditions to retrieve only particular data present i had 1.2 version.
    thank you in advance
    Regards
    krishna
    hii sir,
    Present i created a template with example 10 classes and in each class it has sub classes and relates elements of it like object model diagrams and other information present iam generating the document by giving the conditions like class name=="A" so iam getting all info of it including diagrams but when iam generating entire template with out conditions i cant able to rettrieve object model diagram part other than that all description part iam getting but when ever iam generating the document Rhapsody project is closing now my requirement is to generate entire template with diagrams rather than generating seperately for each class by giving condition in template or tell me how can i generate document for each class by giving class name in runtime in rhapsody tool and also provide me why all the time Rhapsody project is closing when ever iam generating document in RPE 1.2 and we are using Rhapsody 8.0 PLEASE provide me any solution or idea to resolve it iam attaching the template here iam very thankful to you in advance
    Regards
    krishna

Attachments