Topic
4 replies Latest Post - ‏2014-05-20T15:07:18Z by Katherine Sanders
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
1250 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Studio couln't connect to sftp

‏2013-01-25T21:15:21Z |
Hi,everyone. I got the "can't connect to ftp endpoint" error when Cast Iron try to connect to a sftp endpoint. I got the host name which is an IP address, and the port, username and also password. But with all these I can't connect to this endpoint. When I tried with FileZilla it works great. So my question is do I need to add the public key or private key to studio? How can I add them? Or do I need to do something at the sftp side? I've been tried to find a solution for almost a whole day but I still can't figure it out. And there's nothing I can do if I can't connect to this endpoint. Can anyone help me on this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.
Updated on 2013-01-29T14:31:54Z at 2013-01-29T14:31:54Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1250 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Studio couln't connect to sftp

‏2013-01-25T21:41:56Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    I have used sftp in a couple of implementations without problems. Today, after seeing your message, I confirmed access to a server using sftp from both studio versions 6.1.0.9 and 6.3. I tested the endpoint and also verified a List Files activity. I have experienced connectivity issues in the past from my desktop due to "endpoint protection" software.