• 6 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-02-13T11:21:18Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
7615 Posts

Pinned topic showing pop up with some message

‏2013-01-25T09:55:33Z |
Hi
i have scenarion when i click some button it call a external web service and after receiving a response , i should be able show a popup having some message and when i click "OK" , al the data which i have enetered should get cleared.
Please suggest me anything here.
Updated on 2013-02-13T11:21:18Z at 2013-02-13T11:21:18Z by SystemAdmin
  • kolban
    kolban
    3316 Posts

Re: showing pop up with some message

‏2013-01-25T16:07:28Z  
    If you are using 8.0.1, there might be value in using the Dialog Box Coach View sample found here:

http://bpmwiki.blueworkslive.com/display/samples/Dialog+Box

Neil
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts

‏2013-01-26T14:20:23Z  
    • kolban
    • ‏2013-01-25T16:07:28Z
    If you are using 8.0.1, there might be value in using the Dialog Box Coach View sample found here:

http://bpmwiki.blueworkslive.com/display/samples/Dialog+Box

Neil
    Hi
    how Can i clear all the data after i click submit button. Is there any particular code for that.
  • kolban
    kolban
    3316 Posts

‏2013-01-26T15:57:03Z  
    Hi
    how Can i clear all the data after i click submit button. Is there any particular code for that.
    The Coach View controls reflect the current contents of the variables in your Human Service. When a button click is made, the code that is invoked back in the human service can clear the values of the variables and then return to the Coach. This will then result in the apparent "clearing" of the values on the screen.

Neil
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts

‏2013-01-28T17:06:35Z  
    • kolban
    • ‏2013-01-26T15:57:03Z
    The Coach View controls reflect the current contents of the variables in your Human Service. When a button click is made, the code that is invoked back in the human service can clear the values of the variables and then return to the Coach. This will then result in the apparent "clearing" of the values on the screen.

Neil
    Hi
    what we are doing here is after clicking SUBMIT button,we are submitting the date into DB.and after that control comes back to same coach. But what is happening is that data's are not getting cleared.
    Is this function available in "Button2"
    or Can you please suggest me what or where i am doing wrong if data is supposed to get cleared automatically after control comes back to the same coach.
  • kolban
    kolban
    3316 Posts

‏2013-01-28T17:36:47Z  
    Hi
    what we are doing here is after clicking SUBMIT button,we are submitting the date into DB.and after that control comes back to same coach. But what is happening is that data's are not getting cleared.
    Is this function available in "Button2"
    or Can you please suggest me what or where i am doing wrong if data is supposed to get cleared automatically after control comes back to the same coach.
    A Coach is a visual reflection of the data contained within the variables of the Human Service. When you change those values in a Coach and click a button, the variables mapped to those Coach Views are written back to the variables in the Human Service. If the Human Service returns to the Coach View, any changes to the variables made in the Human Service are reflected back in the visual Coach Views.

So ... if you have a Date Picker Coach View bound to a date variable, when the Coach shows itself, it will take the value of that variable and show it in the Date Picker visualization. If you change that value on the screen and then click a button, control will be returned to the Human Service and the new value entered in the Coach View will be saved in the Human Service variable. If you want to "reset" the value of the date, you must do so in your Human Service code before returning to the Coach. There is no "automatic" reset of any variables.

Neil
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts

‏2013-02-13T11:21:18Z  
    • kolban
    • ‏2013-01-28T17:36:47Z
    A Coach is a visual reflection of the data contained within the variables of the Human Service. When you change those values in a Coach and click a button, the variables mapped to those Coach Views are written back to the variables in the Human Service. If the Human Service returns to the Coach View, any changes to the variables made in the Human Service are reflected back in the visual Coach Views.

So ... if you have a Date Picker Coach View bound to a date variable, when the Coach shows itself, it will take the value of that variable and show it in the Date Picker visualization. If you change that value on the screen and then click a button, control will be returned to the Human Service and the new value entered in the Coach View will be saved in the Human Service variable. If you want to "reset" the value of the date, you must do so in your Human Service code before returning to the Coach. There is no "automatic" reset of any variables.

Neil
    Hi
    We are using this Dialog Box "http://bpmwiki.blueworkslive.com/display/samples/Confirmation+Pop-up+Box+with+Boundary+Event"
    So before returning to COACH View after data is persisted into data base.
    I am making dialoge box to appear and to clear all data i am trying to create new object by which the same has binded so that it will have null values and all data will be cleared.
    But Datas are not getting cleared.
    please suggest me what i am doing wrong.