Topic
  • 7 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-02-08T00:29:31Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
2327 Posts

Pinned topic Worklight 5.0.5.1 | Build and Deploy Issue

‏2013-01-25T07:04:43Z |
Have been facing nested exception issue for a while now, kindly find the log detail as given below.

Failed deploying application to Worklight Server: The transaction has been rolled back. See the nested exceptions for details on the errors that occurred.; nested exception is <openjpa-1.2.2-r422266:898935 fatal general error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: The transaction has been rolled back. See the nested exceptions for details on the errors that occurred.

It works fine before adding Worklight Environment but as soon as I add them (Android/iPhone), start getting the issue.

System Requirements:
Windows 7
Eclipse Juno
IBM Worklight Studio - 5.0.5100.v20130115_1827
  • IdanAdar
    IdanAdar
    741 Posts

Re: Worklight 5.0.5.1 | Build and Deploy Issue

‏2013-01-27T06:59:20Z  
    Arif,
    Can you please provide some more information?

What is your environment setup?
    Have you set your project to use a different database, or do you use default settings?
    Can you attach the complete log from the server?

Idan Adar
    QA Engineer
    IBM Worklight Mobile Platform
  • IdanAdar
    IdanAdar
    741 Posts

‏2013-01-27T07:37:58Z  
    arif, please also try deleteing the WorklightServerHome folder, located in your Eclipse's workspace.

Idan Adar
    QA Engineer
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    2327 Posts

‏2013-01-28T03:41:48Z  
    • IdanAdar
    • ‏2013-01-27T07:37:58Z
    arif, please also try deleteing the WorklightServerHome folder, located in your Eclipse's workspace.

Idan Adar
    QA Engineer
    Idan, I already tried deleting WorklightServerHome but it didn't work our either.

Have not been using any database, it's all default setting.

Kindly find the attached server log.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    2327 Posts

‏2013-01-30T04:39:30Z  
    Idan, I already tried deleting WorklightServerHome but it didn't work our either.

Have not been using any database, it's all default setting.

Kindly find the attached server log.
    Would appreciate any other quick pointer to resolve the issue.

I think the major hurdle of using Worklight is, lack of other Worklight forum other than this and good resources availability.
  • IdanAdar
    IdanAdar
    741 Posts

‏2013-01-30T05:54:23Z  
    arif,

Lets take a step back. Please reply my original questions:

1. What is your environment setup? Windows or Mac?
    2. What is your Eclipse version?
    3. Have you set your project to use a different database (MySQL for example), or did you not change any settings?
    4. Could it be that you have write permissions issues? Try using Eclipse when it is in the Desktop, and not Program Files.

Idan Adar
    QA Engineer
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    2327 Posts

‏2013-02-01T06:33:58Z  
    • IdanAdar
    • ‏2013-01-30T05:54:23Z
    arif,

Lets take a step back. Please reply my original questions:

1. What is your environment setup? Windows or Mac?
    2. What is your Eclipse version?
    3. Have you set your project to use a different database (MySQL for example), or did you not change any settings?
    4. Could it be that you have write permissions issues? Try using Eclipse when it is in the Desktop, and not Program Files.

Idan Adar
    QA Engineer
    Kindly find the answers.

1. What is your environment setup? Windows or Mac? - Windows 7
    2. What is your Eclipse version? - Juno, have tried out in ADT as well
    3. Have you set your project to use a different database (MySQL for example), or did you not change any settings? - Nop, didn't change anything, keeping the default settings always
    4. Could it be that you have write permissions issues? Try using Eclipse when it is in the Desktop, and not Program Files. - Did try out already but still no luck.

I can send you the code file but don't want to share with all the users, let me know, if you can provide your email.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    2327 Posts

‏2013-02-08T00:29:31Z  
    Kindly find the answers.

1. What is your environment setup? Windows or Mac? - Windows 7
    2. What is your Eclipse version? - Juno, have tried out in ADT as well
    3. Have you set your project to use a different database (MySQL for example), or did you not change any settings? - Nop, didn't change anything, keeping the default settings always
    4. Could it be that you have write permissions issues? Try using Eclipse when it is in the Desktop, and not Program Files. - Did try out already but still no luck.

I can send you the code file but don't want to share with all the users, let me know, if you can provide your email.
    arif_iq,

It doesn't look like you have a resolution yet; if this is still an issue please see the note below.
    Note: IBM forums are in the process of migrating to a new format. During migration the forums will be frozen and in read-only mode. If you wish to continue this thread discussion please post it on stackoverflow, where the Worklight team and others can respond.

See the Forum Migration announce post for more details. Thank you.

Barbara Hampson, Manager, IBM Worklight