// Cross-posted from the main Portal forum.
// Portal 8 on RHEL 5.
I think I did what is needed to install a blacklist for Portal tags:
1. in WISC, enable it under the CP Configuration Service
2. in XMLAccess, install the list...
- copy the XML format in the docs
- edit it to include my forbidden words
- "EJPXB0020I: The request was processed successfully on the server."
3. reboot everything.
And it doesn't work. Anybody else try this feature?
Thanks for any guidance.
This topic has been locked.
1 reply Latest Post - 2013-06-18T02:02:54Z by garou
Pinned topic Blacklist for tagging - does it work?
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.