Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-03-29T12:59:50Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
197 Posts

Pinned topic Why I cannot see the right number of imported/indexed docs in Miner?

‏2013-01-22T11:33:04Z |
Hi,

I've imported and indexed 32424 docs in ICA Admin Console.
Everything seems to be fine.

In the MINER I cannot see the right number but i see 31535 docs.It happens with many different .csv files... so it doesn't depend from the file. Should it be a problem related to the collection???

Really strange!!! How to fix it???

Thanks in advance for any kind of support and suggestion!

Antonella
Updated on 2013-03-29T12:59:50Z at 2013-03-29T12:59:50Z by SystemAdmin
  • bfoyle
    bfoyle
    60 Posts

Re: Why I cannot see the right number of imported/indexed docs in Miner?

‏2013-01-23T18:58:45Z  
    A couple of questions, Is duplicate detection turned on for the collection? If so, you need to use preferences to enable the "show / hide" duplicate toggle button to see the ones that ICA has determined are dups. Are these crawled documents? ...I'm getting the idea from your phrasing that they are imported using the CSV import wizard. Can you tell which ones aren't there by exporting and comparing the results? My guess (other than duplicates) is that there is something about some of the csv content that is not getting past the import script. When you click on the import details icon (looks like a little eye), how many does it say got imported?
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    197 Posts

‏2013-01-24T17:09:21Z  
    Thanks a lot!!!
    Enable document detection was the problem...
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    197 Posts

‏2013-03-29T12:59:50Z  
    Thanks a lot!!!
    Enable document detection was the problem...
    Hi Antonella,
    I am using IBM Cognos Content Analytics v 2.1 in my end of study project. ( I am new using this tool)
    And I have some problems in the exploration text application.

In fact, my boss want to see something like this demo : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8jHNkQ4fdY on the example of juice and tea type which exist in the firststep folder as xml files.

I added the facets and the keywords but the tool is not able to do the text mining.
    It is only doing a keyword search.
    So I can't see the Time Series, Facet pairs, facets, trends ...

Can you help me to activate the text mining ?

Thanks for your help.