Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-02-07T23:58:20Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
300 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Error while adding new environment to prjoject in worklight

‏2013-01-20T14:51:42Z |
Hi All,
please help me,
I am getting this error while adding android environment to my project.I am using eclipse juno in window 7.

An internal error occurred during: "Environments Optimization Build".
loader constraint violation: when resolving method "org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.iterateFiles(Ljava/io/File;Lorg/apache/commons/io/filefilter/IOFileFilter;Lorg/apache/commons/io/filefilter/IOFileFilter;)Ljava/util/Iterator;" the class loader (instance of org/eclipse/osgi/internal/baseadaptor/DefaultClassLoader) of the current class, com/worklight/builder/skins/impl/SkinBuilderImpl, and the class loader (instance of org/eclipse/osgi/internal/baseadaptor/DefaultClassLoader) for resolved class, org/apache/commons/io/FileUtils, have different Class objects for the type o/filefilter/IOFileFilter;Lorg/apache/commons/io/filefilter/IOFileFilter;)Ljava/util/Iterator; used in the signature

I don't know how to fix it?????
  • IdanAdar
    IdanAdar
    49 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Error while adding new environment to prjoject in worklight

‏2013-01-23T05:54:01Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi,

Which Worklight version have you installed? Is this a fresh installation or an upgrade?
    The Eclipse Juno you are using, is it the J2EE version?

Idan Adar
    QA Engineer
    IBM Worklight Mobile Platform
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    300 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Error while adding new environment to prjoject in worklight

‏2013-02-07T23:58:20Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Note: IBM forums are in the process of migrating to a new format. During migration the forums will be frozen and in read-only mode. If you wish to continue this thread discussion please post it on stackoverflow, where the Worklight team and others can respond.

See the Forum Migration announce post for more details. Thank you.

Barbara Hampson, Manager, IBM Worklight