• 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-01-18T14:41:25Z by mburati
53 Posts

Pinned topic My changes are not reflecting after publishing the project

‏2013-01-18T05:40:05Z |
I am using Web Experience Factory 7 and Portal server 6.1.5. I have published my project to the server and i have added the portlets in the page, i can able to see the portlet.
If i make any changes in the model, then those changes are not reflecting in the added portlet. Its not reflecting even after publishing the project again. Could anyone help pls ??
Updated on 2013-01-18T14:41:25Z at 2013-01-18T14:41:25Z by mburati
  • mburati
    2573 Posts

Re: My changes are not reflecting after publishing the project

When a model is not automatically synchronized to the server, there's often an issue with the server configuration for the project - double check that your project's server configuration is set up correctly for the server you're using.

When you believe you've republished and something that's clearly changed and saved in the project doesn't show up in the deployed WAR (you can check both on disk to be sure) then there's a good chance that the publish failed.

See the following WEF Wiki article for more info on diagnosing deployment/publishing problems:

I hope that info helps,
    ..Mike Burati
    The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM.