Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
3 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-01-18T15:53:26Z by UteBaumbach
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
42 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic report on threshold violations

‏2013-01-17T15:01:08Z |
in the workload manager configuration screens you can configure thresholds for the different workload management elements,
are there functions in OPM to generate reports on when thresholds were violated, and what was the activity that violated which threshold?
Updated on 2013-01-18T15:53:26Z at 2013-01-18T15:53:26Z by UteBaumbach
  • UteBaumbach
    UteBaumbach
    55 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: report on threshold violations

‏2013-01-18T15:25:09Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hello,
    unfortunately OPM does not collect information from the threshold event monitor. Therefore unfortunately no reports are available showing threshold violations and responsible activities.
    Regards
    Ute Baumbach
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    42 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-18T15:40:33Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    is there a way I can request this to be added to future version of OPM ?

and a second question, is there a way to make the application name of the connection connecting to the monitorred database to be different than db2jccapplication ( f.e. IBM_OPM )
  • UteBaumbach
    UteBaumbach
    55 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-18T15:53:26Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi,
    please send me an email (bmb@de.ibm.com) regarding your requirement. Then I can add it with your name and company to the list of requirements.

OPM already sets a dedicated string, e.g. OPM_API in the TP mon application name connection attribute. So you should be able to identify which connections are coming from OPM.

Regards
    Ute Baumbach