Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-01-22T20:17:10Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
890 Posts

Pinned topic Report on all patches applied to computer(s)

‏2013-01-17T14:28:52Z |
Our internal audit guys asked me if I could create a report of all the patches a group of servers accepted within the last year. They needed to know what patches were applied and when. In order to keep the console running good we have a policy to delete stopped and expired actions after 3 months...

It's my understanding that data remains in the database even after it is deleted from the console. Does anyone know how I could retrieve this data? Is there a SQL query I can run against the DB?
  • Lee Wei
    Lee Wei
    599 Posts

Re: Report on all patches applied to computer(s)

‏2013-01-17T17:47:18Z  
    Have you seen the reports in this thread?
    Fixlet Remediation History By Computer Name
    There are different variations to the same report, so you kind of have to sift through the thread.

Lee Wei
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    890 Posts

‏2013-01-17T18:01:06Z  
    • Lee Wei
    • ‏2013-01-17T17:47:18Z
    Have you seen the reports in this thread?
    Fixlet Remediation History By Computer Name
    There are different variations to the same report, so you kind of have to sift through the thread.

Lee Wei
    Lee,

I did see that thread, but I couldn't find the link to the actual report. All the links seem to just point to different threads. I see there should be two reports, one by computer and the other by computer group. Could you send the links to the actual report.
  • Lee Wei
    Lee Wei
    599 Posts

‏2013-01-17T21:29:40Z  
    Lee,

I did see that thread, but I couldn't find the link to the actual report. All the links seem to just point to different threads. I see there should be two reports, one by computer and the other by computer group. Could you send the links to the actual report.
    Attached is the report I downloaded from the thread.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    890 Posts

‏2013-01-22T20:17:10Z  
    • Lee Wei
    • ‏2013-01-17T21:29:40Z
    Attached is the report I downloaded from the thread.
    Thanks Lee,

Were you able to locate the one that targets computers instead of groups?

Also this only goes back to what is still in the console. Any actions that have been deleted from the console are not appearing. I was hoping to be able to retrieve data even after it's been deleted from the console.