IC5Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-01-23T07:51:35Z by Lumart
Arunodaya
Arunodaya
56 Posts

Pinned topic Hide/disable Template field from CQ web form

‏2013-01-17T11:31:15Z |
Hi,
I want to remove/hide the template option from CQ web submit form which shows in botton of the page.
Users are not familar with the use of template so it is confusing them.
Need your help on this (file attached if my question is not clear).

Regards
Arun.
Updated on 2013-01-23T07:51:35Z at 2013-01-23T07:51:35Z by Lumart
  • Arunodaya
    Arunodaya
    56 Posts

Re: Hide/disable Template field from CQ web form

‏2013-01-18T08:57:35Z  
    HI All,
    Just updating my post with meaningfull else it might confuse between submit form and recored form.
    I am not using any submit form and where we have option to hide the template area.
    So i want to hide the teplate area from the record form which we used to submit record.

Regards
    Arun.
  • Lumart
    Lumart
    87 Posts

Re: Hide/disable Template field from CQ web form

‏2013-01-23T07:51:35Z  
    • Arunodaya
    • ‏2013-01-18T08:57:35Z
    HI All,
    Just updating my post with meaningfull else it might confuse between submit form and recored form.
    I am not using any submit form and where we have option to hide the template area.
    So i want to hide the teplate area from the record form which we used to submit record.

Regards
    Arun.
    You can hide the template area in the CQ eclipse client by setting a preference in the Eclipse client: Window->Preferences-ClearQuest->Advanced->Hide Record Template Area....
    (see attached picture).
    Anyway, that works only for the Eclipse client; for the native Windows client and CQ web, I did not find such an option.