Topic
4 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-01-16T16:21:46Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
294 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic "NO Output Table Available " ?

‏2013-01-16T14:04:57Z |
I created a simple data rule but when I wanted to view the test result it didn't show any result ,and it said
"NO Output Table Available (Either the table was deleted or the rule was configured for statistics only)"
Updated on 2013-01-16T16:21:46Z at 2013-01-16T16:21:46Z by SystemAdmin
  • smithha
    smithha
    141 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: "NO Output Table Available " ?

‏2013-01-16T14:25:09Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    First, if you open your Data Rule, what do you have the output configured to? (e.g. Statistics only will not produce any detail)
    Second, when you open the Results, what do the statistics show? (If all records passed, unless you chose to include all records or those that met the rule, no detail table would be produced.)
    Third, I'm presuming that your project's configuration for the Analysis Database is correct so that the table can be written out successfully, but if the first two indicate you should expect detail, then you may want to verify the database settings.

Harald
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      294 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-16T14:40:58Z  in response to smithha
      Thanks Harald for your answer.
      Its not set for Statistics only, It is for those that met the condition rule..
      It was working just fine, but now all the rules that I created in the past has the same problem "NO Output Table Available ..... "
      • smithha
        smithha
        141 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-16T14:47:13Z  in response to SystemAdmin
        That suggests an issue with the database. You may need to:
        • verify that the db password is still valid in the connection to the IADB
        • verify with your DBA that the detail tables (stored in the IADB) are still there and were not archived or deleted

Harald
        • SystemAdmin
          SystemAdmin
          294 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-16T16:21:46Z  in response to smithha
          Thanks its working now, The DBA said It was a table space issue. He cleaned it up