Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
4 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-01-16T00:44:02Z by Oggu
Oggu
Oggu
3 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic WSDL Access XML FIrewall

‏2013-01-15T19:39:38Z |
Hi,

One of the requirement in my project is to be able to access and discover the service using WSDL which is being accessed currently via XML firewall on DP X150. Is this possible? when iam trying to use the uri?wsdl iam getting "Invalid SOAP envelope" issue any pointers or references will be helpful
Thanks
Oggu
Updated on 2013-01-16T00:44:02Z at 2013-01-16T00:44:02Z by Oggu
  • kenhygh
    kenhygh
    1475 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: WSDL Access XML FIrewall

‏2013-01-15T20:43:26Z  in response to Oggu
    A Web Service Proxy handles ?wsdl automatically, since you have to configure WSDL for a WSP. An XML firewall isn't pre-defined with WSDL. You will have to build this support yourself, e.g. allowing GET, matching on '?wsdl', and returning the updated-with-the-DataPower-url WSDL to the caller.

Ken
    • Oggu
      Oggu
      3 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-15T22:12:32Z  in response to kenhygh
      Thanks for the suggestion Ken. Where should i incorporate the support related allowing GET, matching on '?wsdl', and returning the updated-with-the-DataPower-url WSDL to the caller. Iam assuming XSLT , Correct me if iam wrong. Also suggest me options if there are multiple ways of achieving this
      • kenhygh
        kenhygh
        1475 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-16T00:35:53Z  in response to Oggu
        Hmm, ok. It looks like an XMLFW defaults to allowing GET, so you should be good there. You'll want a request rule with a regular expression match to match .*wsdl, a Fetch action to get your WSDL, and likely a transform to update the <address> to point to your DataPower URL instead of whatever is there now.

Ken
        • Oggu
          Oggu
          3 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-16T00:44:02Z  in response to kenhygh
          Thanks ken will give a shot with the abv mentioned inputs

Regards
          Oggu