Topic
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-01-15T21:47:32Z by Matt-FNIS
Matt-FNIS
Matt-FNIS
43 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Multiple key fields in Service Definition builder Logical Operations

‏2013-01-15T17:10:45Z |
I'd like to try the Data Services User Interface builder, but the Logical Operations input to the required Service Definition builder seems to allow only a single key field. My service operations require multiple key fields. How do I define multiple key fields in the Logical Operations input?
Updated on 2013-01-15T21:47:32Z at 2013-01-15T21:47:32Z by Matt-FNIS
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    9029 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Multiple key fields in Service Definition builder Logical Operations

‏2013-01-15T17:22:54Z  in response to Matt-FNIS
    My colleagues will chime in here if I get it wrong, but to my recollection, your use case -- service ops that require multiple key fields -- isn't supported in this builder. I believe this functionality -- DSUI and the Logical Ops -- were created for simplistic Create, Retrieve, Update and Delete operations that leverage a single unique key.

View and Form, Input Form, Data Page, and the other page automation builders are well suited for your use case.

--Sam
    The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM.
  • Matt-FNIS
    Matt-FNIS
    43 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Multiple key fields in Service Definition builder Logical Operations

‏2013-01-15T21:47:32Z  in response to Matt-FNIS
    Thank you. Please put multiple key fields on the wish list for a future version of WEF.