Topic
6 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-01-16T11:40:34Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
6772 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic wsdl validation and parsing error

‏2013-01-15T16:52:56Z |
Please could I get help with attached files.

I'm creating two Webservices proxies, and uploaded the required files on local:/// on the datapower, and on after loading the wsdls, I gat this message
Error:fatal Error at local:///:faultService.wsdl:50:Message{tmf854.v1.ws}ProcessingFaluireException not found, this error message is also applicable with the NotificationService,wsdl

I have checked the wsdls, and could not figure out what the problem might be, I'm still very new in the world of SOA as well as xi52 datapower appliance.
Updated on 2013-01-16T11:40:34Z at 2013-01-16T11:40:34Z by SystemAdmin
  • kenhygh
    kenhygh
    1438 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: wsdl validation and parsing error

‏2013-01-15T18:32:18Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Jane,
    Your WSDL files have <xsd:include...> elements for a variety of XSD files, which themselves include others. You will need to make sure you have the entire tree of included files on DataPower.

Ken
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      6772 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-15T21:20:15Z  in response to kenhygh
      Thanks Ken, I do have all files the files on the path, but the errors are on the files I included.
      • kenhygh
        kenhygh
        1438 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-16T00:39:21Z  in response to SystemAdmin
        Not sure that's the case, but in any event, did you copy and paste the error message? 'Faluire' looks suspiciously misspelled.

k
        • SystemAdmin
          SystemAdmin
          6772 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-16T01:13:25Z  in response to kenhygh
          Ken,

Is a typo from my side, the error message is
          Error:fatal Error at local:///faultService.wsdl:50:Message{tmf854.v1.ws}ProcessingFailureException not found, this error message is also applicable with the NotificationService.wsdl

thanks
          • kenhygh
            kenhygh
            1438 Posts
            ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-16T11:21:17Z  in response to SystemAdmin
            Just because the error messages mention specific WSDL filenames does not mean the actual errors are in those specific files.

ProcessingFailureException appears to be defined in Exceptions.xsd. However, from the limited view I have, I cannot see where that XSD is included by either of your WSDL files.

Who generated the WSDL?

Ken
            • SystemAdmin
              SystemAdmin
              6772 Posts
              ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-16T11:40:34Z  in response to kenhygh
              i don't have idea who generated, i was given them to create web service, and who gave it to me do not have an idea what need to be done, what do you think, the problem might be or what i should be looking for.

thanks