• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-01-21T07:55:18Z by raanan
ddougherty
ddougherty
21 Posts

Pinned topic Reports - WL.Client.logActivity

‏2013-01-14T15:17:35Z |
Hi....

I have the basic 505 reporting working on Tomcat and taking a look at the client side log activities api. The infocenter doc states this information is stored in tables called gadget_stat­_n, where n is a number from 1 to 7 which identifies the day of the week. The WL.Client.logActivity method adds a user-specified log line to the relevant table.

These tables are not present in my reports database. (There are several gadget* tables in the worklight database but not these)

Do I need to create these tables, or are they somehow created the first time I call this api?

Is there any schema information, i.e. what other columns are in the table outside of the user activity string ?

thanks,
dave
  • raanan
    raanan
    50 Posts

Re: Reports - WL.Client.logActivity

‏2013-01-17T17:44:27Z  
    Hi Dave.

It's seems there is a defect in the infocenter doc.
    Please refer to Module 44 - Reports and Analytics ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/software/mobile-solutions/worklight/docs/v505/Module_44_-_Reports_and_Analytics.pdf for accurate information.

I will open a defect to fix the documentation.
  • ddougherty
    ddougherty
    21 Posts

‏2013-01-18T19:02:52Z  
    Thanks Ranaan...

I've looked at Mod44 and there isn't anything specific about what table Wl.Client.logActivity populates?

Can you give me the doc defect number?

thanks,
    dave
  • raanan
    raanan
    50 Posts

‏2013-01-21T07:55:18Z  
    Thanks Ranaan...

I've looked at Mod44 and there isn't anything specific about what table Wl.Client.logActivity populates?

Can you give me the doc defect number?

thanks,
    dave
    Hi Dave.

You can find more information about the tables here:
    http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/wrklight/v5r0m5/topic/com.ibm.worklight.help.doc/admin/t_raw_data_reports.html

This is a public forum, I can't give you the defect number here.