Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
3 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-01-28T15:45:31Z by paoloc
paoloc
paoloc
521 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Conversion error (differnt behavoir between CommandButton and requestLink)

‏2013-01-11T08:49:14Z |
Calling the same function with CommandButton or requestLink the CommanButton display the error "Error in conversion" while the requestLink works well.
No errors in console no other system messages.
Any idea?
paoloc
Updated on 2013-01-28T15:45:31Z at 2013-01-28T15:45:31Z by paoloc
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    6195 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Conversion error (differnt behavoir between CommandButton and requestLink)

‏2013-01-15T10:28:04Z  in response to paoloc
    Hi paoloc,

Both of CommandButton and requestLink works for me when the same function is invoked. (Using RBD 8.5+Tomcat v6.0)
    If you are still facing such issue, can you please provide a sample pi?

Regards
    • paoloc
      paoloc
      521 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-15T16:34:08Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      Hi Peng,
      the jsf that is in error is very complex.
      I can send You the jsf for now perhaps you can understand the nature of the error
      in the same jsf is the error:
      <http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14928972>
      In the Image01 you can se this error on the top.
      I have clicked the button "Cancella selezionati".
      In the same submenu I have the link to call the same function and this works well.
      The error "Errore di conversione" means "Error in conversion" and i cannot find any message in console.
      For the Typeahead no longer usable see Image02.
      The are a typeahead filed showing two users.When I dblclick on the selected user see image03 whth the error "duplicate component form1:_id23".This fied was created with drag and drop from the Palette.
      I send both jsp and egl to You.
      paoloc
    • paoloc
      paoloc
      521 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-28T15:45:31Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      Hi Peng,
      any update to the problem?

paoloc