Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2013-01-21T11:44:53Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
15496 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Onclick Event Not Working in Value Prompt As Listbox

‏2013-01-11T08:16:31Z |
Hi People,

I have a value prompt in my page which is shown as listbox and has values say in order as ALL, A, B, C, D, E. I have called JavaScript on onclick event of this prompt as
'<script text="javascript">

var form= getFormWarpRequest();

var attached = form._oLstChoicesLoanOps.onClick= on_click;
if (!attached || attached == undefined) alert("onClick event was not attached.");

function on_click()
{
\\send other prompt values to DB proc

promptAction(''finish'');
}
</script>'

The issue is that onclick works perfectly fine for ALL, B, C, D, E but not for A as clicking A gives me data for ALL.

this is being tested in 8.4 version and the autosubmit property of this prompt has been set to yes.

Please help me as am stuck over this issue for lot many days now with no help on Internet
Updated on 2013-01-21T11:44:53Z at 2013-01-21T11:44:53Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    15496 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Onclick Event Not Working in Value Prompt As Listbox

‏2013-01-21T11:44:53Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Its not necessary to set the autosubmit property to yes as you are going to refresh the prompt on click.

Just try to have a alert box of the value selected which will give you a message box with the selected value. May be even after selecting A, it is sending All to the database.