Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-01-10T18:13:03Z by MrWidget
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
2327 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic How can I get a copy of the WorkLight Server for Internal Testing

‏2013-01-10T15:57:24Z |
Where can I download the worklight server to use for internal testing and continuous deployment to an integration server. I need a copy that doesn't require cloud access (which is very unlikely in my current organization).

Thanks,
John La Barge
  • IdanAdar
    IdanAdar
    741 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: How can I get a copy of the WorkLight Server for Internal Testing

‏2013-01-10T18:10:58Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    The Developer Edition of IBM Worklight allows you to learn how to develop Worklight-based apps and run them on your device. The server is run within the Eclipse plug-in (Stand-alone, runs locally, no database required by default, etc).
    If you intend on moving to an application server such as Tomcat, WAS or Liberty, this will require purchasing a copy of IBM Worklight of your flavor, and if you already have purchased it, download the appropriate version via your IBM contact.

By 'cloud' you mean Internet? ...

You can download the developer edition by searching for 'IBM Worklight' in Eclipse >> Help >> Marketplace, or via this URL: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mobile/worklight.html
    Idan Adar
    QA Engineer
    IBM Worklight Mobile Platform
    • MrWidget
      MrWidget
      8 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: How can I get a copy of the WorkLight Server for Internal Testing

‏2013-01-10T18:13:03Z  in response to IdanAdar
      John,

As your id says you are from Capital One and Capital One is an IBM Worklight customer, I suggest that you work through the Capital One project team who are close in touch with us and will get you a Worklight server.

Thanks