Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-01-10T18:26:37Z by Rick_J
Rick_J
Rick_J
138 Posts

Pinned topic Create a Page Set Within a Crosstab Report Using Calendar Month Level

‏2013-01-09T20:53:28Z |
In the past I have not had any issues creating page sets or creating sections within a crosstab sourced by dimensional model. However I need to create a page set by month based on the year value selected on the prompt page. My sample report contains the following fields:

Crosstab:
Rows:
Product_Description

Columns:
Measures:
Net_Sales

List Report:
GroupBy/Section:
Month

Master Detail Relationship was created automattically using the Month data item.

I've followed the instructions from the link below and I have also tried serveral other methods but when I run the report, the page is blank.
I've also tried creating just the section using the month data item without creating the page set and the page still returns blank. This will work in a list report perfectly because I tested it but I need a crosstab.
I'm using the Month level from our Calendar Hierarchy but I also tried using the calendar month name and calendar month number members with no luck.
Calendar.Calendar.Calendar YMD.Month
How to create Page Break for a Crosstab
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21417813

Any help would be greatly appreciated..
Updated on 2013-01-10T18:26:37Z at 2013-01-10T18:26:37Z by Rick_J
  • Rick_J
    Rick_J
    138 Posts

Re: Create a Page Set Within a Crosstab Report Using Calendar Month Level

‏2013-01-10T18:26:37Z  
    I got this to work by creating a new report in a different environment. I tested this approach in production and it works.