Topic
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-01-09T18:57:21Z by MichelLeofIBM
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
9 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic JRules WODM 7.5

‏2013-01-09T18:44:14Z |
I wrote a business rule in WODM 7.5 and deployed in the local RES Server.Inorder to use or consume my rule through Client for which I am using the ILRSession Factory,ILR POJOSession Factory or JSR94 approach by creating a MAVEN Project.For using either of the three I have added the related Jars in the Build path as well as a dependency in my pom.Xml.Also the same has been added in the lib folder of my local server.But everytime and with each of the approaches @runtime I get an error message saying some particular package or A Class with the jar is not found....
Please Suggest....
Updated on 2013-01-09T18:57:21Z at 2013-01-09T18:57:21Z by MichelLeofIBM
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    9 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: JRules WODM 7.5

‏2013-01-09T18:56:43Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi there,

I think you'll want to post this in one of the forums under WebSphere ILOG Business Rule Management Systems:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/category.jspa?categoryID=256

This forum is for technical discussions around IBM ILOG Supply Chain Applications including ILOG LogicNet Plus XE, ILOG Transportation Analyst, and ILOG Inventory and Product Flow Analyst. It includes support for the Academic Initiative versions of available products.
  • MichelLeofIBM
    MichelLeofIBM
    18 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: JRules WODM 7.5

‏2013-01-09T18:57:21Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi

This forum is dedicated to ILOG Supply Chain Applications and is not relevant for WODM, former JRules product.

Unfortunately I'am not aware of any forum specific to WODM, so I cannot redirect you.

Regards