Topic
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-01-05T08:13:45Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
156 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic The art of 3D

‏2013-01-04T08:29:22Z |
Recently, we have done some gorgeous 3D works. I' d like to invite you to join me and enjoy the art of 3D.
If you are interested in our 3D works, please visit http://www.bestarcreations.com/?Kanty for more details and images or email us ( BestarCreations@gmail.com , info@BestarCreations.com)
Updated on 2013-01-05T08:13:45Z at 2013-01-05T08:13:45Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    156 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: The art of 3D

‏2013-01-04T08:30:37Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    I am very pleased to invite you to visit our website www.bestarcreations.com , where you can find the Scale models, Renderings, and animations we produced for Dubai Palace, and other interesting projects worldwide we recently worked with.

Winning schemes for University of Illinois Assembly Hall Renovation USA- Designed by AECOM
    Winning scheme for National Council of Iraq- Designed by IConcept
    Winning scheme for Tana Hotel, Africa-Designed by OCMA
    Winning scheme for Pier 4, USA- Designed by ADD
    Dubai Palace , Designed by GHE , Abu Dhabi

As a leading 3D architectural visualization company, Bestar Creations offers high quality architectural scale model, renderings and animation at a more competitive price and faster turnaround than its competitors. Our experienced professionals specialize in various ranges of architectural representations, and our service scale include Scale model, Renderings , Animation Multimedia and VR. Our high quality, fast turn-around, competitive price, and excellent service bring us many international clients and projects worldwide. Let us provide you with our expertise, and help your project stand out among your competitors!

With our 3D expertise, your project will Be a star & Be the Best Star !
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    156 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: The art of 3D

‏2013-01-05T08:13:45Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    I have visited your webdite and found some beautiful images. Especially, I am very intereted in the animation you produced for Dubai Palace and Lusail hotel. Good job!!!