• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-01-07T13:30:52Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
294 Posts

Pinned topic Can I retrieve a deleted data rule

‏2013-01-03T20:36:44Z |
Hi all,

I created a new folder, and moved some data rules from the original folder to the new folder. Then I deleted the rules from the original folder. It was deleted also from the new folder which I didn't know it will

Can I retrieve a deleted data rule please?

Thanks in advavnce for your help..
Updated on 2013-01-07T13:30:52Z at 2013-01-07T13:30:52Z by SystemAdmin
  • smithha
    smithha
    162 Posts

Re: Can I retrieve a deleted data rule

‏2013-01-03T20:54:21Z  
    Unfortunately, unless you've previously exported, copied, or published the rule, that data rule is deleted and gone.

The folders (aside from the Published Rule folder) are a method to group of related rules together. A given rule definition or rule only exists once, but can be included in multiple folders. There is no need to move rules.
    To remove a rule from a given folder, you just need to open the rule, go to the Folders tab and remove the chosen folder from the rule.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    294 Posts

Re: Can I retrieve a deleted data rule

‏2013-01-07T13:30:52Z  
    • smithha
    • ‏2013-01-03T20:54:21Z
    Unfortunately, unless you've previously exported, copied, or published the rule, that data rule is deleted and gone.

The folders (aside from the Published Rule folder) are a method to group of related rules together. A given rule definition or rule only exists once, but can be included in multiple folders. There is no need to move rules.
    To remove a rule from a given folder, you just need to open the rule, go to the Folders tab and remove the chosen folder from the rule.
    Thank you smithha