I have just released nmon2rrd version 16a and you can find it at
- This version 16 has drastic changes which extracts column header names from the nmon file which makes it less sensitive to new columns and removed loads of code working around the variations in file output over the years.
- It has also been beautified with the AIX cb -s command to fix indentation mistakes
- Change comments (peoples names and company names) removed including mine - this is a sample code
- This needs to be done to remove ownership issues in the future and gets messy.
I really appreciate the fixes supplied and have tried to include them but this version needs a good regression test.
- Note the MEM section columns now match the nmon output file. Does this cause a problem with older .rrd files that you have been adding to for a longer period?
- please let me know either way - as we could add a work around.
Can anyone testing the new version and finding a failure please report the issue and the problem file so I can reproduce the issue?
Can we have a new Forum Entry would be good with say "nmon2rrd v16 problem" in the title.
Thanks Nigel Griffiths