1 reply Latest Post - ‏2013-01-18T14:59:04Z by mburati
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
9029 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic unable to create pages in websphere portal server 8

‏2012-12-27T13:57:45Z |
Hi,

I have created a page called "Assessments" with the uniqname "com.ibm.venu.assessments" in websphere portal server8.but after some days it got missed(deleted).so iam trying to create again same page with same uniqname but it is saying that uniqname is already exist.i have searched by using uniqname contains and that page name in server but i didnt get any page.i need to maintain that page (with same uniqname) in the server because we are using that uniqname in several portlets.so please suggest me in portal server in which file all the pages information will be stored.if we get that file we can search that uniqname and then we can rename it.After that we can create our page with the same uniqname again.
Updated on 2013-01-18T14:59:04Z at 2013-01-18T14:59:04Z by mburati
  • mburati
    mburati
    2392 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: unable to create pages in websphere portal server 8

‏2013-01-18T14:59:04Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    This forum is primarily for discussion/questions around building portlets/webapps with Web Experience Factory and as such is monitored mostly by portlet and webapp development experts. For portal admin specific questions you may get faster answers in the WebSphere Portal forum.

You could try walking through all the known pages under Administration -> Manage Pages to see if your page is there and just not active/enabled.

I hope that info helps,
    ..Mike Burati
    http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/pfwiki.nsf/
    The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM.