Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-12-28T10:50:42Z by DavidBlanco
DavidBlanco
DavidBlanco
31 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Incomplete markup or missing document element at line 1

‏2012-12-26T16:35:21Z |
Hello, i have a problem,

I use a multprotocol gateway

When i send a message with attachment, if i do it with curl directy against the datapower, from a unix machine, the message pass ok and it´s send to the backside, but, if the call comes from a balancer -> F5 -> balancer -> datapower, the packets are cut and i get the next text y datapower logs

implied action Parse input as SOAP, attempt pipeline failed: Incomplete markup or missing document element at line 1 of http://datapowerip:port/xxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/ -

Any idea?, this means that the message comes from the balancer incorrectly?

Thank you very much.
Updated on 2012-12-28T10:50:42Z at 2012-12-28T10:50:42Z by DavidBlanco
  • HermannSW
    HermannSW
    4488 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Incomplete markup or missing document element at line 1

‏2012-12-26T20:42:10Z  in response to DavidBlanco
    Hello,

> When i send a message with attachment, if i do it with curl directy against the datapower, from a unix machine, the message pass ok and it´s send to the backside,
    > but, if the call comes from a balancer -> F5 -> balancer -> datapower, the packets are cut and i get the next text y datapower logs
    >
    > implied action Parse input as SOAP, attempt pipeline failed: Incomplete markup or missing document element at line 1 of http://datapowerip:port/xxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/ -
    >
    I would say that you proved that your balancer does modify the message
    (in case you did send the same message with same options to F5 and DataPower).

You should take a packet capture for same request in both cases.
    Doing "Follow TCP stream" in Wireshark will then tell you what the balancer modified.
    This could be a good basis for discussion with your network people.

Hermann<myXsltBlog/> <myXsltTweets/>
  • DavidBlanco
    DavidBlanco
    31 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Incomplete markup or missing document element at line 1

‏2012-12-28T10:50:42Z  in response to DavidBlanco
    thank you very much,

it´s look like that is a error in the tcp packets transmission.