Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-12-27T14:59:35Z by jacquesrage
jacquesrage
jacquesrage
11 Posts

Pinned topic [Answered] manually configuring derby db in tomcat for the App Center

‏2012-12-21T14:37:12Z |
hi, i have unzip the database MOBILE (AppCenterDB.zip) and updated the context.xml of tomcat.
i get MOBILEMGMT0400W: Error while processing access control: "com.ibm.puremeap.resources.exceptions.SystemException: Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null'".
thanks to point me a document to complete the installation.
regards
jacques

Message was edited by: IdanAdar
  • slowhand
    slowhand
    35 Posts

Re: manually configuring derby db in tomcat for the App Center

‏2012-12-21T20:21:41Z  
    > i have unzip the database MOBILE (AppCenterDB.zip) and updated the context.xml of tomcat.

You appear to be attempting a manual installation of Worklight 5.0.0.0; this release is already 6 months old.

It is much easier to use the Worklight 5.0.5 installer; it does all the Tomcat configuration automatically. To use this installer, use IBM Installation Manager and use the "Install" action to install version 5.0.5. See here, section "Installing 5.0 and a Fix Pack concurrently", for more details.

--slowhand
  • jacquesrage
    jacquesrage
    11 Posts

Re: manually configuring derby db in tomcat for the App Center

‏2012-12-27T14:59:35Z  
    • slowhand
    • ‏2012-12-21T20:21:41Z
    > i have unzip the database MOBILE (AppCenterDB.zip) and updated the context.xml of tomcat.

You appear to be attempting a manual installation of Worklight 5.0.0.0; this release is already 6 months old.

It is much easier to use the Worklight 5.0.5 installer; it does all the Tomcat configuration automatically. To use this installer, use IBM Installation Manager and use the "Install" action to install version 5.0.5. See here, section "Installing 5.0 and a Fix Pack concurrently", for more details.

--slowhand
    thanks. this tread help with 5.0.3. https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=455486&tstart=0