Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-01-04T08:01:35Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
2327 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic An error raised during preview common after upgraded

‏2012-12-21T09:55:13Z |
I just installed a brand new Eclipse + worklight 5.0.5, import existing 5.0.0.3 project into workspace. Worklight upgrade my project silently, the log don't raise any exceptions, but when I preview the common environment, I found exception in the worklight console view log. my common preview page opened successfully.

Do we need additional manual steps after worklight project is upgraded? Can I ignore the error silently?

Unhandled exception caught: File 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\workspace\WorklightServerHome\MobileApp\widget-resources\MyMobileApp-common-0a9cff2bde291fdf6b4e3e387f89f157a36b4756\preview\default' exists but is a directory

by the way, it raises: Uncaught Error: Invalid invocation of method WL.Client.init; Invalid options attribute 'showLogger',
I remove the showLogger field from initOptions.js by manual.
  • AntonAleksandrov
    AntonAleksandrov
    55 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: An error raised during preview common after upgraded

‏2012-12-23T13:01:10Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    You need to edit your initOptions.js file and remove showLogger property. It was deprecated.
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      2327 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: An error raised during preview common after upgraded

‏2013-01-04T08:01:35Z  in response to AntonAleksandrov
      Is another option 'enableLogger' is alias of 'showLogger', or decide if our app write to logcat?