Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-01-04T08:01:35Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
2327 Posts

Pinned topic An error raised during preview common after upgraded

‏2012-12-21T09:55:13Z |
I just installed a brand new Eclipse + worklight 5.0.5, import existing 5.0.0.3 project into workspace. Worklight upgrade my project silently, the log don't raise any exceptions, but when I preview the common environment, I found exception in the worklight console view log. my common preview page opened successfully.

Do we need additional manual steps after worklight project is upgraded? Can I ignore the error silently?

Unhandled exception caught: File 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\workspace\WorklightServerHome\MobileApp\widget-resources\MyMobileApp-common-0a9cff2bde291fdf6b4e3e387f89f157a36b4756\preview\default' exists but is a directory

by the way, it raises: Uncaught Error: Invalid invocation of method WL.Client.init; Invalid options attribute 'showLogger',
I remove the showLogger field from initOptions.js by manual.
  • AntonAleksandrov
    AntonAleksandrov
    55 Posts

Re: An error raised during preview common after upgraded

‏2012-12-23T13:01:10Z  
    You need to edit your initOptions.js file and remove showLogger property. It was deprecated.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    2327 Posts

Re: An error raised during preview common after upgraded

‏2013-01-04T08:01:35Z  
    You need to edit your initOptions.js file and remove showLogger property. It was deprecated.
    Is another option 'enableLogger' is alias of 'showLogger', or decide if our app write to logcat?