Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2012-12-19T16:52:22Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
300 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Problem deploying a large application

‏2012-12-19T16:06:19Z |
Hi folks,

I'm experiencing an issue when I attempt to deploy a large application via the worklight console: I attempted to deploy a wlapp file of 83M and got the following error after the upload completed:

http://o7.no/TyX8WZ

Applications half this size still show the same error. In my development environment, I'm able to deploy these files directly from Eclipse (and also from the browser accessing localhost) with a change to the WorklightDB.script located in WorklightServerHome/<PROJECT>/hsqldb: replace occurrences of 16777214 with 167772140.

This modifies the size of a VARCHAR in some sql statements. But I'm not sure how I would do this on the worklight production server that uses DB2.
Also, I was not able to find any documented size limitation for worklight applications, so I would have expected this to "just work".

So my question is: how do I get the worklight console to accept apps of this size?

Any hints are greatly appreciated =)

Achim.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    300 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Problem deploying a large application

‏2012-12-19T16:52:22Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    I had the same problem when i was using mySql database. In that case, max_allowed_packed property is by default to 1MB. So i had changed it to 64M which solved the issue.
    Not sure about the DB2 property for changing the maximum allowed packet in case of DB2