Pinned topic Trending topics
I am using ICA in order to track social networks, and according to my results I am able to annotate 5% of the posts from the social network according
to the objectives set by the client, however, they are interested in knowing what the rest of the posts are about, is there an ICA feature which
enables me to find out the trending topics or hot topics?
bwchang 1100006UY12 Posts
Re: Trending topics2012-12-19T19:52:17ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.Three possible options for your use out of the box.
1) Document clustering, which discover top x number of categorization by sampling a subset of documents.
2) Terms of Interest, which detects relationships between nouns and nearby verbs and adverbs
3) Parts of Speech, which is generated by default, for you to browse around to see what interesting nouns, verbs, etc., showed up as frequent occurrence.
bfoyle 060001WDQ360 Posts
Re: Trending topics2012-12-20T06:10:55ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.
- bwchang 1100006UY1
Dmartinc 270002UUX35 Posts
Re: Trending topics2013-01-02T17:23:32ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.When deploying a sample plugin, I follow the steps stated in the REDBook, which are:
1. Copy the entire contents of the samples/analyticsViewPlugin directory into
the ES_NODE_ROOT/master_config/searchapp/analytics/plugin directory. If
the plugin directory does not exist, create one.
2. In the plugins.xml configuration file, uncomment the definitions for the
<?xml version= "1.0" ?> <viewPlugins> <!-- Dojo only plug-in sample --> <plugin id= "myFirstPlugin" title= "Facet Cloud" titleKey= "resource.key.myFirstPlugin" activeIconPath= "images/facet16.png"> <mainComponent file= "myFirstPlugin.js" dojoType= "view.myFirstPlugin.myFirstPlugin" facetDimension= "1" /> </plugin> <!-- Dojo and flex combination sample --> <!--plugin id= "mySecondPlugin" title= "My Second Plugin" activeIconPath= "images/email16.png"> <mainComponent file= "mySecondPlugin.js" dojoType= "view.mySecondPlugin.mySecondPlugin" facetDimension= "2" /> <flashObject file= "mySecondPlugin.swf" bridgeFile= "mySecondPluginBridge.js" bridgeName= "b_mySecondPlugin" /> </plugin--> < plugin id= "TiaraPlugin" title= "Tiara Plugin" activeIconPath= "images/tiara-icon.png"> <mainComponent file= "TiaraPlugin.js" dojoType= "view.TiaraPlugin.TiaraPlugin" facetDimension= "1" /> <flashObject id= "ICATrendChart" file= "ICATrendChart.swf" bridgeFile= "ICATrendChart.js" bridgeName= "b_ICATrendChart"/> </plugin> </viewPlugins>
3. Restart the text miner application:
– I am using WebSphere Application Server, so I enter the following command:
esadmin config sync , by the way this command is wrong, it is: esadmin configmanager sync ,like in the previous version.
4. Stop and restart the text miner application ---> what do you mean by stop and restart the next miner application?
I think I am doing something wrong, because the changes are not deployed. Could you give any advice?
aoran 270000Y79N2 Posts
Re: Trending topics2014-05-19T17:47:29ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.
- Dmartinc 270002UUX3
I've followed all the insructions to enable the Tiara sample plugin but it did not work
After I restarted the miner application the new view simply isn't shown in the miner UI