Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-02-10T18:28:01Z by KaustavMalakar
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
1959 Posts

Pinned topic Errors after upgrading from Cognos 8.4 to Cognso 10.1.1

‏2012-12-17T19:25:23Z |
I upgraded Cognos Content BI from Cognos v8.4 to Cognos 10.1.1. After completing the upgrade process, I am trying to execute reports in Cognos 10.1.1 environment and am getting the following error:

DPR-ERR-2072
Unable to load balance a request with absolute affinity, most likely due to a failure to connect to the remote dispatcher. See the remote dispatcher detailed logs for more information. Check the health status of the installed system by using the dispatcher diagnostics URIs.

Details:
Handler trace back: the_dispatcher com.cognos.pogo.handlers.performance.PerformanceIndicationHandler the_dispatcher com.cognos.pogo.handlers.logic.ChainHandler service_lookup com.cognos.pogo.handlers.engine.ServiceLookupHandler load_balancer com.cognos.pogo.handlers.logic.ChainHandler lb_forwarder com.cognos.p2plb.clerver.LoadBalanceHandler

In Cognos 10.1.1, we have BI Server as 64-bit and all BI clients are 32-bit.

Can someone please help?

Thanks in advance.
  • KaustavMalakar
    KaustavMalakar
    2 Posts

Re: Errors after upgrading from Cognos 8.4 to Cognso 10.1.1

‏2014-02-10T18:28:01Z  

Did anyone find any resolution on this? I'm facing this issue too. But I'm facing this issue only when there's too much going on the server, like many  scheduled jobs running at the same time.

Please help.