Topic
  • 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-04-01T22:23:49Z by KristinWallio
Yo-yo
Yo-yo
3 Posts

Pinned topic Issue Upgrading to Navigator 2.0.1

‏2012-12-17T15:29:53Z |
After completing the upgrade process to Navigato 2.0.1 I am finding an issue with CIWEB1002, which would seem to relate to an issue with a datasource from a previous thread in this forum. I am upgrading against a P8 backend, and according to the manual, it does not appear to be necessary to upgrade the database with the script. Does anyone have any suggestions? ~y
  • damorris
    damorris
    825 Posts

Re: Issue Upgrading to Navigator 2.0.1

‏2012-12-17T15:56:37Z  
    Can you please provide more detail? When do you see an error come up? Do you have a screenshot? Are there any errors in the SystemOut.log or SystemErr.log? Do you have any plugins registered in ICN that are still the older 2.0.0 versions?
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    445 Posts

‏2012-12-17T20:34:10Z  
    • damorris
    • ‏2012-12-17T15:56:37Z
    Can you please provide more detail? When do you see an error come up? Do you have a screenshot? Are there any errors in the SystemOut.log or SystemErr.log? Do you have any plugins registered in ICN that are still the older 2.0.0 versions?
    I encountered the same issue today. Mine was caused by entering the wrong Schema name in the “Build the Web Application” section of the ICN Configuration and Deployment Tool. After correcting the value, rebuilding the web application, redeploying the web application, and then restarting the webserver everything worked as expected.
  • Yo-yo
    Yo-yo
    3 Posts

‏2012-12-17T23:02:07Z  
    I encountered the same issue today. Mine was caused by entering the wrong Schema name in the “Build the Web Application” section of the ICN Configuration and Deployment Tool. After correcting the value, rebuilding the web application, redeploying the web application, and then restarting the webserver everything worked as expected.
    Thanks. Fixed the schema name and it displays as expected
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    445 Posts

‏2012-12-19T23:18:19Z  
    I am facing the same issue while trying to upgrade. I am using the commandline approach. Do I need to regenerate all the xml file (rebuildear.xml, deployapplication.xml) after the install. Can someone share the new rebuildear.xml" file under the /profiles directory.
  • KristinWallio
    KristinWallio
    42 Posts

‏2013-04-01T22:23:49Z  
    I am facing the same issue while trying to upgrade. I am using the commandline approach. Do I need to regenerate all the xml file (rebuildear.xml, deployapplication.xml) after the install. Can someone share the new rebuildear.xml" file under the /profiles directory.
    You should not need to regenerate the xml files, no. Check that rebuildear.xml and deployapplication.xml have the correct entries. If not, you can regenerate them with the configuration and deployment tool or correct them manually and run those 2 tasks.