I am using RAD 7.5 and I am trying to set access intents for the EJBs using the following article as a guide. http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0406_persson/0406_persson.html
I have also specified a over qualified statement for the update as stated in the article.
I found out that I could not do this in my RAD 7.5 workspace because the Access tab did not allow me to do anything with access intents. The option was simply missing. I had to export my project as a .ear file and then import into RAD 7.5 before I could mess around with Access intents in the deployment descriptor editor. Once I was able to make the changes, I made the necessary changes and then put the file directly into my workspace. I then did a prepare for deployment and once that was complete I took a look at the files it generated. I found out that this did not work. I then tried to change the OptimisticPredicate in the map.mapxmi file using the editor. Once I made a few changes, I tried to do a prepare for deployment. This time it threw me an error during the deployment in my Rad 7.5 workspace.
Error generating FindByPrimaryKey query for bean Cl_hist_content (Abstract schema name = Cl_hist_content). Error=attribute is not valid as a predicate
I am also using websphere application server 6.1.
This topic has been locked.
1 reply Latest Post - 2012-12-14T17:16:37Z by SystemAdmin
Pinned topic Access Intents and OptimisticPredicate do not work in Rad 7.5 with WAS 6.1
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Updated on 2012-12-14T17:16:37Z at 2012-12-14T17:16:37Z by SystemAdmin