Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-12-14T17:16:37Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
14225 Posts

Pinned topic Access Intents and OptimisticPredicate do not work in Rad 7.5 with WAS 6.1

‏2012-12-14T17:10:24Z |
I am using RAD 7.5 and I am trying to set access intents for the EJBs using the following article as a guide. http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0406_persson/0406_persson.html
I have also specified a over qualified statement for the update as stated in the article.

I found out that I could not do this in my RAD 7.5 workspace because the Access tab did not allow me to do anything with access intents. The option was simply missing. I had to export my project as a .ear file and then import into RAD 7.5 before I could mess around with Access intents in the deployment descriptor editor. Once I was able to make the changes, I made the necessary changes and then put the file directly into my workspace. I then did a prepare for deployment and once that was complete I took a look at the files it generated. I found out that this did not work. I then tried to change the OptimisticPredicate in the map.mapxmi file using the editor. Once I made a few changes, I tried to do a prepare for deployment. This time it threw me an error during the deployment in my Rad 7.5 workspace.

Error generating FindByPrimaryKey query for bean Cl_hist_content (Abstract schema name = Cl_hist_content). Error=attribute is not valid as a predicate

I am also using websphere application server 6.1.
Updated on 2012-12-14T17:16:37Z at 2012-12-14T17:16:37Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    14225 Posts

Re: Access Intents and OptimisticPredicate do not work in Rad 7.5 with WAS 6.1

‏2012-12-14T17:16:37Z  
    Has anyone ran into the same issue? If so, how did you solve it?