• 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-01-15T17:30:13Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
396 Posts

Pinned topic SPSSINC RASCH - PERSONFITDATA is missing

‏2012-12-13T18:48:58Z |
Dear experts,

SPSSINC RASCH works generally well, but fails to provide the PERSONFITDATA as a new datasheet.

A new datasheet appears with a complete dicitionary and the expected number of available response combinations but only filled with system-missing-values.

I'am using a german language and locales Installation of SPSS Release 20.0.0.1, R version 2.12.1 and package 'ltm' version '0.9-7' built under R version 2.13.2.

Any ideas/suggestions what to do?
Thanks
Juergen Schiener
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    396 Posts

Re: SPSSINC RASCH - PERSONFITDATA is missing

‏2013-01-02T13:41:51Z  
    Sorry that this response has taken a while.

We have identified and fixed a bug in the SPSSINC RASCH command that caused the values in the dataset to all be missing. We will post a new version to the SPSS Community website in the Extension Commands Collection as soon as it is approved by IBM Legal. That will probably take a week or so.

HTH,
    Jon Peck
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    396 Posts

‏2013-01-08T23:32:48Z  
    Sorry that this response has taken a while.

We have identified and fixed a bug in the SPSSINC RASCH command that caused the values in the dataset to all be missing. We will post a new version to the SPSS Community website in the Extension Commands Collection as soon as it is approved by IBM Legal. That will probably take a week or so.

HTH,
    Jon Peck
    A new version of this extension command has been posted that resolves the problem. It can be found in the Extension Commands collection.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    396 Posts

‏2013-01-15T15:48:57Z  
    Dear Jon Peck,

many thanks for your effort!

In the meantime I solved the task directly with R's ltm. But next time I will try your extension command again.

By the way: Are you thinking about implementing the 2PL-model as well? It serves well in identifiying items with deviating discrimination parameters.

best regards
    Jürgen Schiener
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    396 Posts

‏2013-01-15T17:30:13Z  
    Dear Jon Peck,

many thanks for your effort!

In the meantime I solved the task directly with R's ltm. But next time I will try your extension command again.

By the way: Are you thinking about implementing the 2PL-model as well? It serves well in identifiying items with deviating discrimination parameters.

best regards
    Jürgen Schiener
    Take a look at the SPSSINC IRM extension command. You might also be interested in SPSSINC GRM.

Regards,
    Jon Peck