3 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-12-07T17:59:32Z by Sandboxer
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
329 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic MetaFrame Presentation Server Login error - Credentials required

‏2012-12-07T15:21:30Z |
Hi,

I have been trying to get into the "SOA Sandbox (for BPM)" and I continually get the same error:

A new window titled "MetaFrame Presentation Server" opens and prompts me for a username and password. It also displays an error message,

ERROR: the credentials supplied were invalid. Please try again.

I've done some research on this forum, and it appears that this is a known problem with you infrastructure.
Please let me know when this is corrected.

thanks
-Pravin
  • Sandboxer
    Sandboxer
    21 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: MetaFrame Presentation Server Login error - Credentials required

‏2012-12-07T17:52:58Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hello 1SD7_Pravin_Podduturi,

I'm very sorry, but I am unable to offer very much assistance without some more information. Could you please verify that you accessed the "SOA Sandbox (for BPM)" through a page that required your registration using your IBM internet id? It is possible to find a URL through a Google search that bypasses the registration process and that will not succeed. The registration pages are an important part of accessing an SOA Sandbox, and if that step is skipped you will not have the credentials established for reserving or accessing to instance.
    I am not saying that this happened in your case, I merely need to start somewhere to ask for the further details I need to be helpful.

Allan Dickson
    SOA Sandbox Architect
    • Sandboxer
      Sandboxer
      21 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-12-07T17:54:50Z  in response to Sandboxer
      1SD7_Pravin_Podduturi,
  • Sandboxer
    Sandboxer
    21 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-12-07T17:59:32Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Arg.
    1SD7_Pravin_Podduturi,
    Just for a clarification, registration with your IBM Intranet id gets you a 4 hour reservation for an SOA Sandbox instance. If you bookmark that instance after you register, and then later use that bookmark to return to the instance without registering again, you would see an error message like the one you reported. After your 4 hours, the instance that you were using is recycled and will not be available to you any longer. You will need to register again and get access to an instance for another 4 hours.

Once again, I am not saying that this is what happened in your case. It is just one of the possibilities suggested by the information you provided.

Allan Dickson
    SOA Sandbox Architect