Topic
4 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-12-10T10:47:51Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
300 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic DB2 sql script for APPCNTR database on updating to Worklight v5.0.5

‏2012-12-07T15:18:30Z |
Hello all,

I would like to update my existing Worklight setup to the newest version that came out today, version 5.0.5.
Currently I have a WAS 8.5 full with Worklight 5.0.0.3 up and running. This setup runs with a DB2 version 9.7 fix 6 database.
On the update process initialize from IBM Installation Manager version 1.6 I am asked to provide SSH access to the DB2 database so that the setup can create the APPCNTR table.
I would how ever like to run the sql script myself.

Can anyone please tell me where (or how) I can find the sql script for the APPCNTR table inDB2.

Kind regards
Kevin Vertongen
  • slowhand
    slowhand
    35 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: DB2 sql script for APPCNTR database on updating to Worklight v5.0.5

‏2012-12-07T15:26:55Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    > I am asked to provide SSH access to the DB2 database so that the setup can create the APPCNTR table.
    > I would how ever like to run the sql script myself.
    > Can anyone please tell me where (or how) I can find the sql script for the APPCNTR table in DB2.

You find the script in the updated documentation, at
    IBM Worklight V5.0.5 Information Center > IBM Worklight Server administration > Installation > Creating the DB2 databases.

--slowhand
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      300 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-12-07T15:49:07Z  in response to slowhand
      Hello Slowhand

Thank you very much for your quick response.
      Looks like I couldn't reach the documentation in my Chrome browser, page was blank.
      But I can access it now with IE. I'll let you know if the installation is successful.

Kind regards
      Kevin Vertongen
      • slowhand
        slowhand
        35 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-12-07T15:57:33Z  in response to SystemAdmin
        > Looks like I couldn't reach the documentation in my Chrome browser, page was blank.

Any time you experience a blank or incomplete display from an IBM InfoCenter, it's time to clean up the cookies from ibm.com in your browser. (In Firefox, it's under Preferences > Privacy.)

--slowhand
        • SystemAdmin
          SystemAdmin
          300 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-12-10T10:47:51Z  in response to slowhand
          Hi Slowhand

Thanks for helping me out! I managed to update the Worklight server to version 5.0.5.
          The tip about cleaning up cookies is also a handy one I have to remember.

Kind regards
          Kevin Vertongen