Can anyone please outline very high-level steps (WebGUI) how the following simple scenario can be achieved:
0. Datapower is on the service consumer side.
1. Web Service consumer (client stub) generates a SOAP request and sends it to Datapower.
2. Datapower should add security headers to the message - for ex. a encrypted & signed UNT into WS-Security SOAP header of the outgoing request.
3. Datapower should then forward the request to the service provider.
So far I have only come across scenarios where DP is acting as the provider-side handler. So the above scenario got me curious as to how it can be achieved.
Pinned topic [SOAP WS] outbound request decoration
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Updated on 2012-12-07T17:41:09Z at 2012-12-07T17:41:09Z by SystemAdmin
HermannSW 2700006U546394 Posts
Re: [SOAP WS] outbound request decoration2012-12-07T10:46:49ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.If 1) is based on a WSDL,
then for 0+1+3 create a Web Service Proxy (WSP) by importing that WSDL, with backend being the service provider.
2) can be done by inserting and configuring a AAA action into request rule of that WSP.
SystemAdmin 110000D4XK6772 Posts