I am trying to deploy a webservice using the below link in Maximo 7.5.
I am unable to perform from Point no 4, the source url for the instructions and the instructions from that url are given below,
1. In the Web Services Library application, select the web service that you want to deploy.
2. From the Select Action menu, select Deploy to Application Server Web Service Container > Generate Deployment File Entries. This action generates an entry in the deployment file, deploymodule.dar.
3. Click OK.
4. Copy the deploymodule.dar file from the integration framework global directory to the product deployment directory.
5. In the deployment directory, run the buildmaximoear.cmd file.
6. In the administrative console for the application server, deploy all web services in the deploymodule.dar file:
1. Stop the application server.
2. Redeploy the maximo.ear file.
3. Restart the application server.
This topic has been locked.
1 reply Latest Post - 2012-12-10T11:48:39Z by Stuart77
Pinned topic How to deploy web service to the application server web service container
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Updated on 2012-12-10T11:48:39Z at 2012-12-10T11:48:39Z by Stuart77
Stuart77 270000GWBP23 PostsACCEPTED ANSWER
Re: How to deploy web service to the application server web service container2012-12-10T11:48:39Z in response to SystemAdminHi,
So on the Admin Workstation the deployment directory will be here:
Normally - C:\IBM\SMP\maximo\deployment
copy the generated dar file here.
Then rebuild and redeploy the EAR.