• 7 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-12-05T12:59:35Z by pathfinder_hartmut
Love_k1
Love_k1
11 Posts

Pinned topic Test Conductor

‏2012-12-05T09:09:53Z |
Hi Everyone,

I have a small doubt. I have created a class, then i created Test Architecture on this class.
When i am trying to update the test case, it is not displaying any message in log window.

Can anyone suggest me what should i do?

Thanks in Advance
Love Kumar
Updated on 2012-12-05T12:59:35Z at 2012-12-05T12:59:35Z by pathfinder_hartmut
  • pathfinder_hartmut
    pathfinder_hartmut
    49 Posts

Re: Test Conductor

‏2012-12-05T12:13:10Z  
    Hi,

which version of Rhapsody (and for which language) and TestConductor are you talking about?

Of course, one would expect some information in the log window, but: after update, can you build and execute the test case?

Regards, Hartmut
  • Love_k1
    Love_k1
    11 Posts

‏2012-12-05T12:44:27Z  
    Hi,

which version of Rhapsody (and for which language) and TestConductor are you talking about?

Of course, one would expect some information in the log window, but: after update, can you build and execute the test case?

Regards, Hartmut
    Hi

Thanks for replying. I am using Rhapsody 7.6.1.2 .
    I tried all. But not able to update the test package.

Regards
    Love Kumar
  • Love_k1
    Love_k1
    11 Posts

‏2012-12-05T12:46:41Z  
    Hi,

Regards, Hartmut
    Also buidling and executing a test case is not possible without Updating it .

So this is not possible. But i am able to build my package in which test case is contained. Also i am not able to update that test package.
    Regards
    Love Kumar
  • pathfinder_hartmut
    pathfinder_hartmut
    49 Posts

‏2012-12-05T12:50:27Z  
    Hi,
    can you have a look into the rtc.log-file in the project directory? Tip: remove the rtc.log, then do an update TestCase. After trying to update, rtc.log should contain information/warnings/errors that didn't appear in the log-window.

Regards, Hartmut
  • pathfinder_hartmut
    pathfinder_hartmut
    49 Posts

‏2012-12-05T12:51:50Z  
    Hi,
    can you have a look into the rtc.log-file in the project directory? Tip: remove the rtc.log, then do an update TestCase. After trying to update, rtc.log should contain information/warnings/errors that didn't appear in the log-window.

Regards, Hartmut
    Hi again,
    you can attach this file in the 'Attach Files' entry below the forum-editor - then I can inspect it and maybe find the reason of yoru problems.
    Regards, Hartmut
  • Love_k1
    Love_k1
    11 Posts

‏2012-12-05T12:54:23Z  
    Hi again,
    you can attach this file in the 'Attach Files' entry below the forum-editor - then I can inspect it and maybe find the reason of yoru problems.
    Regards, Hartmut
    Hi

I cant attach model for security reasons.

Regards
    Love Kumar
  • pathfinder_hartmut
    pathfinder_hartmut
    49 Posts

‏2012-12-05T12:59:35Z  
    • Love_k1
    • ‏2012-12-05T12:54:23Z
    Hi

I cant attach model for security reasons.

Regards
    Love Kumar
    Hi,

I don't want your model, but only the rtc.log file which is a log for TestConductor actions. The file is ASCII, you can read it and you'll see that there is no relevant undisclosed information about your model in it.

Regards, Hartmut