• 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-12-05T14:30:17Z by SystemAdmin
brock_smith
brock_smith
5 Posts

Pinned topic WL databases script

‏2012-12-04T16:23:32Z |
Hi all,

currently iam using WL 5.0.2 developer studio,can any one tell me that where i do get the script to create WLREPORT schema in MySql.I got reference in wl_admin.pdf guide " USE WLREPORT;SOURCE worklight_home/path_to_script /create-worklightreports-mysql.sql", but i could find the solution to integrate BI reports with worklight!

Regards,
Brock--
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    300 Posts

Re: WL databases script

‏2012-12-05T00:23:47Z  
    Brock,

I think you're talking about the analytic reports in Chapter 4 of the Administration Guide. You would need the Consumer or Enterprise edition of Worklight for this. Those editions have the capability of installing the Worklight server on WebSphere App Server, Liberty, or Tomcat and enabling device analytics and reporting.
    Barbara Hampson, Manager, IBM Worklight
  • brock_smith
    brock_smith
    5 Posts

‏2012-12-05T13:55:28Z  
    BarbaraHampson thanx for reply,

yes iam talking about the Device Analytical report viewing in worklight 5.0.2 free version,initialy i have need of database script.

are enterprise and consumer edition are paid or we can download free?

after i will try to integrate with appache tomcat!
  • qcduong
    qcduong
    12 Posts

‏2012-12-05T14:02:47Z  

yes iam talking about the Device Analytical report viewing in worklight 5.0.2 free version,initialy i have need of database script.

Hi,

According that my understanding, Device analytics are not supported in the free studio version of Worklight Server. You will need some to be entitled in order to obtained the enterprise/consumer edition.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    300 Posts

‏2012-12-05T14:30:17Z  

Brock,

Consumer and Enterprise are paid editions. Only the Developer Edition is a free download.

Barbara Hampson, Manager, IBM Worklight