• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-12-05T16:17:30Z by sboucard
sboucard
sboucard
7 Posts

Pinned topic Last Modifi On with time information

‏2012-12-04T09:02:35Z |
Hi,
The "Last Modified On" attribute contains only the date information for my modules, and never the detailed time information (hour, minutes, seconds). The "Include time of the day" checkbox is unselected in the attribute definition. I'd like to turn it on, but even being connected as an Administrator this checkbox is always disabled.
Any input on this? What am I missing?
Thanks.
Updated on 2012-12-05T16:17:30Z at 2012-12-05T16:17:30Z by sboucard
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    3180 Posts

Re: Last Modifi On with time information

‏2012-12-04T11:44:28Z  
    When creating Date type attributes, the "Include time of the day" check box can be selected. Unfortunately, the "Last Modified On" attribute is a special DOORS System Attribute and it's access rights have been set to prevent all users, including the Administrator, from modifying both its Attribute Definition and also its value. So unless someone has an under-the-hood solution here, I don't think this can be changed.

As to why the check box isn't set by default anyway is the question of the Universe, it would be very useful to know the time of day as well.

Paul Miller,
    Melbourne, Australia
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    3180 Posts

‏2012-12-04T14:25:01Z  
    If you are using DOORS version 7.1 or later, use the lastModifiedTime function.
    Date lastModifiedTime({Module|Object|Link})

Returns the date the supplied item was last modified, including the time of the modification.
    • Pekka Mäkinen - http://www.softqa.eu/
  • sboucard
    sboucard
    7 Posts

‏2012-12-05T16:17:30Z  
    That works, many thanks!